Manor Park Country House is within easy access from the M4, it is close to Swansea City Centre, Neath, Port Talbot and only 45 minutes from Cardiff.
Manor Park Country House was originally constructed in 1840 as a hunting lodge for owners of the local tin works, and remained in the family for a number of generations. The house was later given to a local order of Nuns, and converted into a Convent, it remained as such until 1994 when the present owners purchased it. The Manor House was then developed into Swansea’s Premier Wedding Venue.
Manor Park Country House
Tel: 01792 846999